Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 520

today 20th of May..
its a special and meaningful day 4 some people(including me as well)
it may b doesn't matter in English..
but when translated 2 Chinese..it means I LOVE YOU
It also might b nothing special 2 some peoples because its juz a normal date and it will repeated yearly..
but 4 me..its quite special..
juz like our Birthday also will b the special day although it repeated yearly..=)
started from 12.00a.m of 20th May i keep on posting wall msg 2 the persons i love in Facebook..^^
not only the Bf receive it..but also my lovely friends..
tell all ur friends that u love them..

ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS..I LOVE U ALL MUCH...APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP SOOOO MUCH..^^

lastly..wish all my dearest friends....
Happy 520 =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

then me leh??
gt love me bo??
haha~

yaya_jdoubleu said...

haha...sure i love u too..haha

who r following my blog