Sunday, November 29, 2009

fuu~~
normally this timing i should lay on the bed like a dead pig with my big pillow in hand~
bt 2day i still sit in front of my lapy n search for nothing on the web..
oh hell~what i'm doin nw? = =
my DVD Drive dno gt what prob..
i juz fin watched " little nyonya " disc 1 n wanna continue with disc 2..
bt my lap fooling around with me ---> cant function..
i've no idea then~ on9-ing...
so bored 2 serf la..no page 2 load~nothing 2 do..no game 2 play..
n dcide 2 slp at 2.15am.. hiak hiak~

**

my dar is slp like a dead pig at his KL apartment nw..
he has been gone bc 2day noon..
3 weeks pass like lighting...
v have 2 b separate 4 3 more weeks..
wait 2 go KL on 23 Dec..
go celebrate X'mas and buy clothes,bag and shoes thr...
exciting~~

**

recently wan 2 find a part time job~
which provide transportation~
any suggestion?
need some extra pocket money now~
lol...

ok~
wan go 2 bed ady..
abit slpy nw..good nite all..
have a sweet dream :)

No comments:

who r following my blog