Monday, March 30, 2009

excited~~~~~~sad~~~~~~


oh yeah oh yeah~~
my dar gonna come bc dis thursday~
huurayyy~~~
happy happy~
excited excited!!~~
wait 2 c him 4 long time ad..
1 day 24 hours..1 hour 60 minutes..1 minutes 60 seconds..
waaaaa...
so long ad lor..
hahaxx..
cant wait liao lar..
^^

bt d other way round~
my luvly cat -- tuxer gone ady..
my dar told me 2day..
n they find so many place oso dint c him..
dono he go whr liao..
i cry abt it..
cz i luv tat cat so much..
he is so cute...
i stil wan 2 play with him when nex time i go kl..
bt...
he gone liao..
='(
damnnnnn sad~~

"Tuxer!!!whr r u nw?hungry?scare?u never go out from home 1..i reli scare tat u diok bully by other cats la..n i scare u hv nth 2 eat!!pls come bc~!!!!!!i miss u~!!"


TUXER!!!!COME BC PLS!!!!!='(

No comments:

who r following my blog