Saturday, September 12, 2009

Divorce??

3 more subjects to go 4 the Y2S1 final..
hope i can handle them well...

juz nw while i m studying my M.I.S..
receive a call from my mum..
other than asked me 2 put more effort..
se told me that my sister-in-law ran away fom home last few night..
n she dcide 2 DIVORCE with my big bro..
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
married 4 almost 2 years..
nw say want divorce so suddent~
the news is shocking me!!!
haizzzzz...
mum told me that my S-I-L wan FREEDOMSSS..
WTF!! she has not enough freedom in our family?
i dare 2 say..V GAVE HER ENOGH FREEDOMSSSS..
wan go whr then go whr..
go hw late then hw late..
nw she sais she wan freedom..
what a SH** reason she have gave!!
i really not understand at all.. ='(
mum said S-I-L will going home 2ml n talk with them..
i dno what is the final decision they make..
bt i think they will handle it..
i really hope that all can settle at the end..
hopefully wont hurtanyone of them..



GOD PLS BLESS US!!

No comments:

who r following my blog