Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary ^^



fuyoh~~
its 11th June ^^
a special day 4 2 persons last year..
and 2day~ yeah! its the 1st anniversary of our love journey!!
glad 2 hear that cz its my 1st anniversary with my dar..
actually i've been here(K.L) on Monday~
then doing nth here..
until 2day~~~Anniversary~~
wahahahahahahahahahaxxxxx.......
wat i wan 2 say is~~~~~~FINALLY~~~
FINALLY CAN GO OUT ADY......(my dar is bside me when i post this..XD)
errm.....
nth much 2 post la actually..
juz some pics lor..
lazy 2 explain much..
juz....pics lar...
if my dar gt update blog abt our anniversary..
juz copy from there n post here later larhxx..
i admit i'm quite lazy lar...XD
( my dar is kicking me nw...T_T .....nvm..later kicik bc him..wakakakakaxxx)

ok...
these is some pics larhxx..
^^
enjoy it..^^
bt hor....all pics is same poste 1....
paiseh har...=P
This is the chocolate that my dar bought 4 me when i reached kl..^^ delicious nia...bt until nw not yet finish..^^.. cz i enjoy it slowly..dowan gv u all..blek..=P

photo below v took at snooker centre wednesday nite..
anniversary eve..^^


wakakazzz..
then the nex is~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dalaaa~~~
pics abt anniversary..^^

ah dar..dint gv me eat?hahaxx( actually i ate most of it..XD )



here comes some pics of our dinner..^^
at 21st century cafe..
a nice nice plzce...quite romantic lorhxx..
at Kajang..^^

i m on the top of the world..haha XD
the food there quite nice lorhxx..
i love it..^^ yummy yummy...
nex time go again..^^

Add Image

errm...
lazy post liao..
thats all..^^
conclusion is...i enjoy the anniversary..
thx my dar 4 giving me such memorable anniversary..
muacksxz..^^
i luv u..much n much..^^



**yawn**
hahaxx..
i m lazy~ XD



happy anniversary again..
my beloved dar..

No comments:

who r following my blog